These are just brief descriptions of some current jobs avail , We represent over a dozen co. Please call me for more details, updates & qualifications, Sometimes local spots pop up so call me:
***Local drivers Home Daily - live in 25- 50 mile radius - Atlanta GA, Columbus, Cinn. & Dayton OH, Shippenburg PA, Gas City & Auburn IN, Mechanicsburg PA, Richmond & Harrisonburg VA, Charlotte, Greensboro, Henderson NC & more $1000 - $1300 week Runs & Availability change, I dont always get a chance to update SO JUST CALL & ASK. Runs open & close
+++ Atlanta & 50 mi radius LOCAL Home Daily ( Morning starts) MON-FRI CDLA Runs Flatbed , Food Service Reefer ( delivery), Some Dry Van $18-$22 hr to start plus OT 50-60 hrs avg . Each Co. and Run Different. Some Class B avail also $16-$18 hr plus OT.
***Also Dedicated dollar runs in Midwest, Northeast & Southeast usually open. Drivers usually avg $1200 - $1500+ per week. Home weekly. call for details
1) GA Family owned carriers ( 3) - Runs 95+% South & midwest
Reefer division $.44 - .52 cpm 2700-3200 miles. Flatbed div. $.45 - .52 cpm $50 tarp 2500 - 3000 mies, Home every other weekend for 3-4 days (flexible) but 90% of drivers do get home every week or weekend for at least a day. detention, layover etc, pet & rider Must have min of 18 mo OTR exp. Trucks Run 70-75 $1300-$1700 week. Full benefits. Hires East of Texas & Southeast/Central. Satellite TV - APU- fridge in trucks
2) Longtime MW Carrier $.42- 52 cpm ( depends on run) Van-flat-Specialized -home every other weekend or 7-10 days -some dedicated Benefits. Guarantee pay. 2500-3000 miles. Hires most areas. must have 1 yr. EZ to work with.
3) ** OTR or Regional Dry Van- North to South , South to North Home Weekly or (hiring east of Memphis TN) Starting Pay to $.50-.60 cpm, Northeast regional pay .55- .65 cpm No NYC or Long Island $125 xtra if you want to go. F No Touch Avg NE Regional 2000-2300 - East coast regional 2500-2700 miles per week, Home Weekly
4) Family owned 400 truck carrier Hires ME to GA. Runs Eastern Seaboard & OH/TN. Dry van 5-7 day dispatch most areas , no touch. APU etc $.50 - 65 cpm 2500-2700 always.
5) **Texas Regional Dry Van - No East Coast, No West Coast, Run SW, MW & So. Home weekly or Weekends if you live in Texas, LA & parts of OK, surrounding states Home weekends & often 1-2 nights days out. $.42-.44 CPM 2000-2500 miles per week avg. Lease Purchase & O/Op package avail. Full Benefits
6) ***** NE REGIONAL & OTR: NO NYC, HIRING IN : OH, NJ, PA, MA, CT, RI, So. NH, IN, Wilmington DE, S. ME & I-80 from IL to PA & MI so of I-94) . Roanoke VA, and most of I-81 corridor & I-70 corridor NE Regional drivers avg $1100-$1300 week. avg .58 cpm HOME EVERY Weekend 48 Hours . Avg miles 1800-2300 cpm or OTR 2400-2800 miles runs east of Texas $1200-$1500 week. A company "where everyone knows your name" family owned. Co. GUARANTEES min of $1100 week $1200 with Hazmat. Satellite TV in all Trucks.
7)OTR Drivers - GA (Atlanta area) & NC (Charlotte area), Indy IN, Baltimore, Dayton & Columbus OH, Ft Wayne IN, Pittsburgh PA, Chicago IL, Roanoke) Home every other weekends 48 hours drivers $1200- 1400 per week is avg. OTR will Run East of I-35. No NYC. .. Full Benefits after 90 days, 6 paid holidays & lots of extra pay. 90% No Touch. No Forced NYC. Pet Policy & Rider Program
8) Dedicated (closed) - Average $1400 week must live in San Antonio, Houston, Valley, Laredo ,Midland, El Paso Odessa TX, Roswell NM, Albuquerque NM, & Las Cruces NM. avg 2500 miles, $.35 cpm, 100% unload on Rollers, 2 Trl per week @ $150 per trailer, approx 8 stops per week at $25 each. Run TX, NM, AZ, CO & UT. out 14 home 2-3 days (closed)
9) Dry Van OTR - pay to $.45 cpm. out 10-14 home 2-3 days Avg 2200-2800 mi per week. Hiring I-35 & East, (So to Laredo TX & No to Minn MN) Full Benefits. Home weekly if near Terminal or Dropyard (call for locations)
10)Dedicated In to WI Home weekends 2400 miles to .40 cpm . call for hiring areas.
11) Midwest regional ( Reefer min of 1 yr) Out 5.5 days Home 34 hour reset on weekend . Runs & Hires ALL of IA, MO, IL, WI, MN, IN cpm 2400-2800 miles avg Benefits 5k Sign On $.55 cpm
12) SOUTHERN & SE REGIONAL- () Home Weekly or weekends avg 2200- 2600 miles per week. or 2400-2800 . No hazmat needed, Dry Van, Pay to .47 cpm & all the xtra pay (stops, detention, layover etc). Full benefits, paid holidays etc. Must have 12 months recent OTR exp. Run from Fl north to MD & west to I-35. concentration is on Fl, GA, NC, SC, VA, KY, TN, AL & MS. Call for specific hiring area.
13) *** Dry Van- OTR - Solos to .46 cpm Run eastern 1/2 of US. **. NE & MW regional home weekends also avail **. Teams to .56 (split) Team $5000 sign on (split)** , Solos avg 450 miles per day out 10-14, Teams run all 48 avg 5,000 - 5500 miles per week out 14-21, Home 3-4 days. Excellent benefit package O/O & No $ down, No credit , lease purchase avail. ***Also NE regional to .41 cpm. home weekend min of 34 hr rest. MW Reg. to .40 cpm Home Weekly 34 hr rest. **. must have min 3 months OTR exp.
14) Dollar store dedicated runs: MW & NE dedicated. Sometimes SE. Mileage .36- .51 cpm & Tail gate unloads using rollers or rolling carts. Home weekly & avg $1100-$1500 plus benefits . Min of 3 months
Solo regionals & dedicated & even some local when avail (Home weekends & on some runs 1-2x during week, some every day , call to check ) living 35-50 mi radius of St. Louis, Chicago, Columbus OH, Dayton OH, Ft wayne IN, Dallas TX, Hpuston, TX , Elkton VA, Hutchinson KS, Goddard KS , Omaha NE, Golden CO, Greenville SC, Columbia SC, Atlanta & Memphis TN. Solo regional avg 2,000-2200 miles per week. Full Benefits, O/O & L/P programs avail.
** sign on bonuses frequently come and go upon hiring needs, be sure to ask me when you call**
15) ** Reefer & Flatbed small GA carrier. Pay is is .44-47 cpm for reefer & .45- 52 cpm flatbed &$50 tarp must have 18 mo exp. Benefits. Home every other weekend min of 3 days & many weeks thru house during week. Must live within 100 - 200 miles of Gainesville GA. avg miles are 2500-3200 99% No touch, detention pay, layover, NEW TRUCKS . , trucks run 70 mpg
16 ) SE - SW run, Dry Van. Runs & hires from Fl (orlando & north) GA, AL, MS, LA & TX . 2500 miles. Home Weekly always. pay is .$42 -.44 com to start, $1000 week No touch. Stop pay etc. Full benefits. Must have min of 1 yr OTR
17) **** Solid GEORGIA CARRIER w/ 250 trucks- Hiring in No Fl, GA, AL, TN, NC, SC - Must be at least 25 years old & have min of 3 years experience. - Dry Van & Reefer, No Touch , Ususally home 3 weekends a month & sometimes thru house if living in major lanes. when we're busy we will need you to run 10 or 12 days out. Majority of runs are Fl to MD north & GA to Texas west. Once in awhile IL, IN , OH & OK. Northeast runs are RARE. Old School treatment of employees. THEY CARE. Drivers are #1 asset.. Full benefits after 60 days. Pay is .$38 cpm & real $.01 to $.03 cpm quarterly fuel bonuses. 2700 - 2800 miles per week. Drivers earning $900 - $1100 week. Holiday pay, 401k, vacation pay. A place to call home.
18) Well established Carrier Refrigerated & Some Dry Van. Runs East of Miss. REGIONAL HOME WEEKENDS Run ME to Carolinas & West to OH. Pay .41-.$46 cpm plus $.03 cpm safety bonus.( to .49 cpm total) 2000-2400 miles. NO FORCED NYC, Boroughs or Long Island . $75 bucks if you dont mind taking load there. Trips under 200 miles pay $.65 to $.80 cpm (shorthaul pay) Detention, 99% No touch 40% drop n hook. Paid orientation and expenses Pet policy. Full benefit package, paid orientation & holiday pay. REGIONAL hires in all of ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, DE, RI, NJ, NY, PA, MD and VA. Home Weekends min of 34 hours. OTR avail. for more miles 2500 . Will hire OTR in parts of GA (Atlanta & north) SC, NC & Eastern OH. OTR drivers Home every 2 weeks. & run ME to GA and West to OH-IN. Drivers avg $1100-$1300 week. MUST have 1 year experience.
19) FLATBED Regionals Home weekends to .48 cpm plus xtra pay. Benefits
Hires in most parts of GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, OH, AL. more than 6 mo exp?
Avg $850 - $1000 week
will look at a few student grads & 3-5 monthers avg $650-750 week
20) Love Running West & Midwest? Long trips SOLO
West Coast & midwest/Southern drivers reefer Stay West or West to Midwest or run coast to coast if you live North of Atlanta to PA
.52 - .62 cpm ( .10 cpm bonuses included ) 2700-3200 miles 180 trucks benefits
10-14 day dispatch. avg haul is 1000 miles even for Solos, Teams to .58 split